Adventures In Running

Monday, November 10, 2008

30 days of Thanksgiving - Day 10

Today I am grateful for my boss, Michele. After years of reading Dilbert and other jobs I have held in the past, I could really relate to how Dilbert and other employees felt about the Pointy-Haired Boss.

Michele has been my boss now for nearly 5 years. Somehow, no matter what position I have been in with my company, she is the person I report to. She has also become my friend and I am grateful for that. I tend to be a loner and focus on my work, but she is working on guiding me about also spending time relating with my co-workers.

Michele is also a great example of leadership and patience. She is also supportive of my plans for advancing my career. So - here's to the Curly Haired Boss.

Maurine

No comments: