Adventures In Running

Saturday, January 24, 2009

2009 Utah Grand Slam

While driving to Park City with Les this morning, we decided that we are going to run the Grand Slam this summer. The schedule for 2009 is as follows:

2009 UTAH GRAND SLAM OFFICIAL FOUR MARATHONS

Ogden Marathon - May 16, 2009
Utah Valley Marathon - June 13, 2009
Park City Marathon - August 22, 2009

Top of Utah - September 19, 2009 - Alternate Marathon

St. George Marathon - October 3, 2009

I did the Grand Slam 2 years ago - but really hated the Deseret News Marathon. I was actually thinking of running the Utah Valley Marathon (I think this is its second year) - and hearing that it was on the list made this a no brainer.

I will push on Ogden and St. George and use Utah Valley and Park City as long training runs. It will be fun to try a new marathon this year - Utah Valley. Plus, it will give me a chance to visit with my dad.

Photobucket

No comments: