Adventures In Running

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's a boy and a girl and a girl and a girl

I have been absolutely psyched because my sister had bred her Yorkshire Terrier and is going to give me a puppy for Christmas.

At a little after 6 this morning I received a video text message with a picture of Sadie and the first two puppies - a boy and a girl.

Sadie is a mom

After I went on my run, I called my sister and another little girl had been born. While we talked, the final little girl puppy (the runt of the litter) came out.

Puppies at birth

Aren't they so adorable? I can't wait to finish up my business trip in Michigan so I can get back to Utah and hold them.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Aunt Maurine I found your blog through my Mom! Those puppies are adorable! They look so precious.

I have a blog too! You can add me to your list if you want:

http://krissymissymiles.blogspot.com/

Maurine Lee said...

Thanks, Kristen! I am so excited to get a puppy!

Miles Milestones said...

I love your pictures of the puppies. What breed are they? Congratulations on being a puppy owner. By the way you can add my blog to your list if you want.