Adventures In Running

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Just a touch of love (and spring)

I was coming home early from work to get some rest when they called and told me I had just had some flowers delivered. I went back to work and found this beautiful bouquet send by my daughter, son-in-law, and grandkitties in Italy. This was their way of being with me for the race. Thank you so much, Jenn & Jeremy! I love you.

My son called this afternoon and also wanted to extend his good wishes for the race. I had some great conversations with both children this afternoon.

It means a lot to me that my children are supportive of my running endeavors and get excited by my races. They and my sister are my biggest fans and it is so great to have them behind me.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Marcia said...

what a nice gesture! hope you're feeling good enough to "enjoy" the race