Adventures In Running

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm sick of this

One of the greatest benefits I have enjoyed from all my crazy training is that I rarely get sick any more and - when I do - it usually is gone within 24-48 hours.

Last week I came down with a virus that kept dragging on. It was finally starting to clear up on Tuesday and then I got hit with another cold yesterday afternoon. Can I say that I am very frustrated with this occurring right before my big race?

Another thing I am sick of is SNOW! Yes, that white stuff is very pretty and we need the moisture - but snow 4 times this week? Hasn't anyone told the weather it is spring? They are predicting clear, cool weather on Saturday - but with the snow coming down again today, that means mud, soft sand and other moist conditions to add to the race challenge.

Photobucket

No comments: