Adventures In Running

Monday, August 26, 2013

Scary Bathroom Mirror

Back home there is only a little mirror by my bathroom sink. Nothing in the small room where the tub/shower and toilet are.


 

This week I am staying in a hotel room with a huge mirror in the bathroom. I took a bath tonight and then looked in the mirror and realized something scary. I am fat. Not just overweight, but fat. It was not a pretty sight.


 

I need to do something about this. Not sure what (other than lose weight). Not sure how. But it is time to turn things about and get back into good shape.


 

And maybe, just maybe, I can avoid turning on the lights in the bathroom the rest of the week.

1 comment:

Johann said...

That's a mean mirror! I must admit if I wasn't a regular runner I would be fat. I love eating so much...